Enhanced comfort means more fun and a better bike ride. The Huffy Cranbrook Women's City Cruiser Bike allows you to explore the world around you in a comfortable and fun way. The captivating color of this cruiser evokes the lovely allure of an elegant California wine and is just as stylish to ride as it is comfortable. As soon as you sit down on this 26" cruiser bike, you can see why it's called, "The most comfortable bicycle you will ever ride." The padded spring saddle is comfy to ride and coordinates with the overall design while the frame has a raised handlebar that enables you to ride in an upright position. This stance is more natural for your back, arms and hands, while your legs can fully extend forward as you pedal, helping to eliminate wrist, arm, neck and leg fatigue. The padded seat is also designed to be farther back with a lower center of gravity for better balance.
Huffy Cranbrook Women's City Cruiser Bike:
- Description: Dark Red cruiser bike has a sophisticated design
- Features: Huffy's exclusive Perfect Fit frame makes this a comfortable bike to ride
- Age range: 13 years and up
- Ideal rider height: 5" to 5'10"
- Handlebar: cruiser handlebar with dual-density grips and a swept-back position that enables better posture while riding
- Fenders: matching fenders redirect splashes to help keep the rider dry
- Seat: padded spring saddle is positioned for a lower center of gravity for a comfortable riding position
- Quick seat adjustment: quick-release binder clip makes it easy to adjust the seat height as needed
- Brakes: easy-to-use coaster brake; simply pedal back to stop
- Tires: stylish black and white 26" cruiser tires
- Rims: black steel rims complement the bike's classic look
- Pedals: dual-density Krayton pedals
- Carton dimensions: 52.2"L x 8.3"W x 27.8"H
- Package Weight: 43.6 lbs.
- Clear assembly instructions included
- Limited Lifetime Frame Warranty
- From Huffy, the company making quality bicycles in 1892