Get a road bike that means business with the Millsaps by Schwinn. The Millsaps features an alloy Schwinn Cyclocross frame and steel fork for a lightweight bike that can handle challenging rides. The 14-speed drivetrain makes it easy to adapt to your terrain, while front and rear flat mount disc brakes deliver crisp all-condition stopping power. Plus, 700x33c cyclocross tires provide more grip and stability than traditional road tires so you can ride through dirt paths, grass, and more. Take your cycling to the next level with the Millsaps. Enjoy the freedom of riding a Schwinn.
- Alloy Schwinn Cyclocross frame and steel fork provide lightweight durability.
- 14-speed drivetrain allows you to easily adapt to your terrain.
- Front and rear flat mount disc brakes deliver crisp all-condition stopping.
- 700x33c cyclocross tires provide extra traction on pavement, dirt paths, grass, and more.
- Tool-free adjustable seat post makes it easy to find your fit.
- This bike fits riders 5 feet 4 inches to 6 feet 2 inches tall. Includes a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike.
- Assembly required